Monday, August 16, 2010

mccall - north beach

on thursday, we spent the morning at a beach on the north shore. the curse of cold weather followed us, so it was pretty chilly for most of the morning and we spent much of our time bundled up. the sun did eventually come out, but the wind counteracted its effects. fortunately, it was still fun to sit on the beach and look at the lake, even in the cold.

payette lake

rhonda and me
madeleine wanted her life jacket on. i think it was for extra warmth.
aaron and carsten
diane and me
carsten and calli
madeleine and lainey
kyle and kim rented a wakeboard for calli to try to learn on and figured out this clever way to try to get her up. she got really close!
playing in the port-a-crib
dave and tim

kim braving the cold
tim
bob and dan
dan, tim, eliza, carolee
calli, kim, kyle
aaron, bob, dave, rhonda, dan, tim
lainey
bob and jeanie
lainey, kyle, calli
kim reading

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fun! I wish we could have come up for McCall. I miss going! I'm glad my parents were able to make it out though and I looks like y'all enjoyed yourselves! I love the shot of all the Peck siblings, Tony seems to be the only one missing.