Friday, May 19, 2017

March 2017 in pictures

Once again, a post that is heavy on baby pictures and not much else. I don't have a lot to say for myself except that it's been a cold winter, we haven't done a lot, I have an infant, and I think she's really adorable, so I take a lot of pictures of her.











She learned new tricks this month, like pulling herself up to standing on furniture.


This was before she learned how to get back down. I found her like this after a nap and she was mad that I was taking a picture instead of rescuing her. Thankfully, this stage didn't last long and she figured out how to sit back down.



My sister, Beth, came to visit for a weekend in March. Just because. It was the best. We hung out and talked a lot. Just what I needed.





Starting to enjoy board books:




No comments: