Friday, May 12, 2017

August 2016 in pictures

Our first week of August was spent as it usually is, in McCall, ID.






 






Annual ice cream from Ice Cream Alley. 












After we got home, we took a trip to Woodland Park zoo. 




Here are some random pictures of the baby from the month: 






I think this was a day that we took a walk to the elementary school to play on the playground. 






Bring your own container Slurpee day: 



We met up with our friends, the Porters, at Deception Pass. I'd never been before and loved it. We'll have to do it again some time when I don't have a newborn. 








Pictures on the actual pass bridge (which is a little terrifying to walk across with six children): 








And a little more hiking around before we headed home: 



When all was said and done, we stopped for some ice cream before parting ways. 


More pictures of the baby: 







I think this may have been when I was crazy enough to do four well-check appointments on the same day. I think everyone at the doctor's office thought I was insane, as well. 


No comments: