Wednesday, May 17, 2017

January 2017 in pictures



Once again, it's going to look like I only have one child for most of this post.


But look! Three other ones. Here they are wrapped up in blankets made for them by their babysitter, who has gone off to college. They love these blankets.



January was the month of the shredder. Jonathan found our shredder and decided that it was the best toy in the world. He was constantly bugging me to find more paper for him to shred. The good news is it made me get around to some filing cabinet clean-out I've been meaning to do for a long time.






Jonathan wrote a book about Marion this month. He illustrated it and then told me what to write. It was pretty much all about the things Marion likes to eat (non-food items). It was hilarious and his drawings of Marion were adorable. He wanted to put it on the shelves at the library and was mad when I wouldn't let him.








As far as actual events go, it looks like the only big one from January was that Diane turned seven. She is such a happy, sweet girl. She loves to help and do secret acts of service for her siblings. We love her.



No comments: