Monday, March 24, 2008

three months old

three months old today. it's hard to believe. here are some pictures from the last week with updates on behavior, etc.



madeleine has found her hands. she sits and plays with them as though they are the most fun toy that she has. we're glad she is so self-entertained.





the wild hair continues. it has been exceptionally fluffy as of late. i think it has a hint of red in it as well. who knows what color it will end up at.



do these stripes make me look fat? or is it just me?



how about from this angle?



this is a bad picture because i was trying to hold her and take a picture at the same time, but madeleine loves to look in the mirror. she just thinks that she is the funniest thing and laughs and smiles at herself.



3 comments:

Joanne said...

So cute! I thought I saw a hint of red in her hair, too - I wonder what color it will end up. Rachel's hair used to look like that, and it ended up pretty blonde.

Kaytie Brown said...

Man Madeleine! If I was as cute as you, I would love to laugh and smile at myself in the mirror too :)

Sine family said...

So cute. They really do grow up too fast. Cuddle her while you still can bc soon all she'll want to do is run around.