Sunday, May 23, 2010

sorry, mom, i couldn't help myself

my babies are born with a lot of hair...


madeleine, 1 week old


diane, 1 week old

but then, it starts to thin...


madeleine, 3 months old

so, i knew what would happen with diane's hair...


diane, yesterday


back of diane, yesterday

that it was about to turn into this...


madeleine, 5 months old


back of madeleine, 5 months old

and that's just ugly. so, following previous behavior...


madeleine, 5 months old



diane, yesterday

we buzzed it. g.i. jane style. and although it looks severe at first...


madeleine, 5 months old


diane, yesterday


diane, yesterday

it really is better in the long run and it will grow in better. so, sorry, mom, i couldn't help myself. i saw the writing on the wall.

2 comments:

elnaclark said...

What a clever solution~!

Diane said...

I read the post about the temple first. I did a double take when I saw Diane - gasp! You really did it.

Well, it sure turned out okay when you did it with Madeleine. It's just a little disconcerting at first.