Monday, October 5, 2009

conference weekend



six months always seems to fly by and conference weekend came and went yet again. this time, my parents were out of town, but my siblings decided that we would still all hang out together at their house, even if they were gone. i forgot my camera, so the only evidence i have of the weekend is this picture that randy took of madeleine on his iphone. it was a typical weekend - eating good food, playing games, and most of all, listening to conference and being spiritually renewed. but it wasn't quite the same without my parents there; they were sorely missed.

2 comments:

Melissa B said...

So I guess Randy didn't end up running the marathon? I tried to look for him, but there were so many people.

debby said...

no, randy didn't end up running the marathon. once school started, he didn't have time to train on the weekend and he didn't really have time for the trip down to st. george. he really enjoyed the training though.