Wednesday, April 8, 2009

general conference

this last weekend was our church's general conference weekend. it was not only an uplifting weekend, but it was also a blast. randy's parents came down for the weekend and we spent friday night with the pecks in the salt lake area, and then bob and jeanie came and hung out with my family the rest of the weekend. i'm so glad that my in-laws get along with my family so well.

we had a great weekend of watching conference, eating lots of food (my family favorites, plus jeanie's cooking. what could be better?), and just spending time together. we missed beth, bruce, and rachel, who were sick, but the rest of my family was all there. i left the weekend feeling full in many ways and ready to go home and work on being a little better.

i didn't take many pictures this weekend (proof of how busy i was), but here are a few:





i caught madeleine climbing into a basket of toys and then reclining and just sitting there lounging for about 10 minutes.



madeleine and i went out on my parent's front porch to sit on the swing and enjoying our drinks.

2 comments:

L said...

debby- i love your new header on your blog. i rarely look at the real blog (just reader), so it might have been there for a while. beautiful! you are stunning!

debby said...

nope, the header is brand new this morning. i know what you mean about not going to the real blog though. i have to remind myself to visit the actual blogs in my reader every once in a while to see new layouts, etc.