Friday, April 25, 2008

congratulations audrey!



audrey graduated from byu with her masters in math education today and we are so proud of her. i wasn't able to go to the university commencement yesterday because of work, but did get someone to cover for me for her convocation this morning. it was so fun to go and see audrey graduate - a huge accomplishment. she has worked so hard for her masters and has definitely earned it. here are some pictures in front of the math building, my old home away from home.















madeleine listened quietly and intently during the convocation. so well behaved!

1 comment:

Jeanie's blog said...

I have not checked up on the Peck family in some time and boy have I been missing out!!!! That baby is to die for! I love her. Debby you are a wonderful mom. You can just tell by the way you talk about her. She is one lucky girl!
Natalie Beal