Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my two girls



well, my prediction was correct. not nearly as many pictures of diane as a baby as there were with madeleine. but i have taken some. and she is adorable, pictures or not.



big yawn.



this one is pretty cute herself. she's been striking these poses lately that make her look way older than i am okay with. she's going to be a teenager before i know it. so, i put her in pigtails and snuggle her close (thankfully, she loves to snuggle too) and soak in every minute of her toddlerhood. even when she is being an ornery, independent little thing. which is more and more often lately.




4 comments:

megan... said...

I can totally see Randy in that yawning picture!

Diane said...

I love your girlies!

Liz said...

Congrats on the new baby! Your girls are beautiful. I love seeing the pictures and the posts.

Maija said...

So cute! Call me when you have a minute and can play! Or when you need someone to babysit while you sleep which I would LOVE to do.