Tuesday, June 3, 2008

happy birthday audrey!



this is my beautiful sister, audrey. and it is her birthday today. i could go on and on about how wonderful she is, but instead of doing that, i'll just tell you a little bit about today to illustrate.

today, audrey's husband, joseph, had to be down in provo for bingham high's graduation ceremony (he teaches there), so audrey came down with her boys as well. while joseph was at graduation, she came and took madeleine to the park with her boys so that randy could have some time to himself and then when i got home from work, she came home from the park and helped me replant my garden (a story for a different day). mostly she just planted it though and i stood by, amazed at how quickly and easily she did it all. that's right, she spent her birthday serving our little family. thank you audrey! you have always been such a wonderful big sister to me and a great example. someday i hope to be like my big sister.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Audrey was my TA in Calculus! Unless she was never a ta for calc then it was just someone that looked a LOT like her. In which case, please disregard this comment! that is crazy. I know that she had a ton of students go through that class but she always learned everyone's name and was a great teacher when the real teacher made no sense at all!!

debby said...

that is definitely audrey, my sister. she's ta-ed and taught calculus at byu. she is also very good at names. must be her!