Thursday, July 26, 2012

bunches of pictures


i have kids, and i've been trying to take pictures of them more lately. so you get to suffer through it.




diane insisted on posing with this pop-up toy.


this is me trying to get her to tell me what a tiger says. it is my favorite thing that she does. it's ridiculously adorable and i know that she'll probably grow out of it soon. i really need to get it on video. the way she scrunches up her face is hilarious. none of these pictures do it justice, but combined, you might get the general effect.





itty bitty splash pad at grass lawn park.












 


last weekend, we hit some garage sales (kind of a bust) and ended at noah's bagels for some brunch.




this is how diane looks during most meals. even if you think it's not that messy of a food, she'll surprise you.




another excellent shot of diane's fashion sense. i call these her "do no wrong" sunglasses because i'm pretty sure that i'm incapable of disciplining her when they are on. 


(bad) video proof that jonathan is rolling over. he's even more pro at it since i took the video. he's growing up. yikes.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I love, love, love all the pictures.

I'm pretty sure I was trying to roll over myself just to help him that last time. I can't believe he can do that already! Only a week!!

Diane said...

Did you get an area rug?

jeanie said...

I will gladly suffer through pictures like that any time. My leaning really helped him roll over that last time. Can't wait to see you all. The kids have changed so much. I'm having trouble deciding whether it's Madeleine or Diane in a picture, until I see the other one.