Saturday, September 3, 2011

inspired

i know this girl. she's family of family and we've probably only met in person a handful of times, but i bump into her online presence a lot. that's what happens when you have lots of people in common. and i have her blog on my RSS feed because i really like her writing and i find her inspiring. secretly, i kind of wish i could be so cool. we're friends on facebook.

all of this is to say that the other day, she posted a link on facebook to this post. i don't usually click over to links from facebook too often, but like i said, i find myself inspired by this girl and wondered if maybe i would be inspired by her inspiration.

and i was.

and my sister just ran a half marathon.

and i was.

and like the post said, it makes me wonder what else am I telling myself I can't do?

sometimes i blame my children for my not doing things. not like i get mad at them or anything. more like i use them as an excuse. time to stop doing that.

here we go.

2 comments:

R said...

Do we get to know what you are going to do? I can't wait to see what happens.

debby said...

oh, it's nothing as exciting as all that. i'm just determined to do something. haven't made plans yet. i'll let you know when i figure it out.