Monday, September 12, 2011

fashion advice

after my shower this morning, i got dressed and came out of my room wearing a plain long sleeved shirt and some blue lounge-style pants.

madeleine: mom, i love your shirt and your pants.
me: thank you, madeleine.
madeleine: actually, i love your shirt, but i don't love your pants.
me: why don't you like my pants?
madeleine: they are blue and they are slippery.

now, granted, these are not my most flattering pants. they are solid royal blue, and they are not anything special. but they are comfortable, which is what i was going for. and i'm not sure where she got "slippery," because they are a basic, knit, 100% cotton. no sheen whatsoever.

good to know that my three year old is already protecting me from fashion disasters.

2 comments:

elnaclark said...

Very funny. Love that girl. Stick with comfort!

Diane said...

If it weren't for my girls, I'd be a fashion disaster.