Tuesday, March 3, 2009

t-shirt dress



sorry for the blurry picture. some day i'll have a camera that takes sharp images all the time.

yesterday, i went and got my haircut up in sandy and my mom watched madeleine for me. when i came to get madeleine, i decided to feed her a little bit before i left and ended up spilling yogurt all over her, which meant that i took off her bib. of course, a few minutes later, we had another major spill that got all over her shirt. i didn't have a change of clothes for her, so instead, i borrowed a t-shirt from my mom. i needed to do my grocery shopping on the way home, so i ended up taking madeleine into three stores in this get-up.

at least i didn't feel too out of place at wal-mart.

3 comments:

beth said...

bruce just asked me if we could use that as our first post for our "yes, we saw it, and we saw it at walmart" blog we want to start.

what a cute picture!

Maija said...

That's awesome! Way to be a white trash mom.

Jill Manis said...

Love It. One of my favorite things is an article I was reading in the newspaper awhile ago about dollar stores. They interviewed one of the shoppers who claimed "I love doing my shopping here because I don't have to get dressed up like I'm going to Wal-mart." :)