Thursday, July 21, 2016

June 2016 in pictures

I guess it's appropriate that Marion's birth has been sitting as the latest post on my blog for the last ten months. Four kids is a lot and the infant stage is especially consuming. She's also pretty much been the center of our family universe for the last ten months. None of us can get enough of her (well, maybe occasionally Jonathan has had enough of her when she is destroying his duplo creations).

But before Marion arrived on June 30th, we had a whole month of happenings. Here's June 2016 in pictures:

My parents came through two when they were doing a motorcycle trip with their friends. One of the perks of living where all of their close friends live. 


The girls and their teachers at the end of the school year: 


Madeleine and her second grade teacher, Mrs. Howe. 


Diane and her kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Wilson. Madeleine had Mrs. Wilson, too, and we loved her. I'm hoping Jonathan gets her, too. 


 Jonathan excavating in the sand at the park next to the pool.


I think this was around 36 weeks. I think it was taken at one of the church buildings in our stake while Jonathan and I spent the day setting up for our stake's Activity Day camp for the 8-12 year old girls (I was in the stake Primary presidency at the time).


Madeleine and I at Activity Day camp. It was a super hero theme. 


Madeleine's first Pinewood Derby. She came in 2nd place. 




Jonathan did a lot of digging in June. 


Around 38 weeks pregnant. 


The women in my ward gave me a really nice baby shower in June. It was so sweet to feel so loved and see how loved Marion was before she even arrived. 


Lots of pool time. Not lots of pictures. 


And I think Jonathan insisted that take this picture of a picture he drew for his cousin.

Also, as an aside, can I say how little Jonathan looks in these pictures when I'm blogging them almost a year later? Where did my little boy go?

No comments: