Wednesday, August 7, 2013

mccall 2013



we just got back from our annual trip to mccall with randy's family. and you know what that means... excessive amounts of pictures! they look the same from year to year (hanging out on the beach, playing in the sand, swimming in the lake) because we do the same things every year, but the kids look a little older each year. i love our annual week at mccall and am always sad to leave.





we went to boise first and spent a few days there before heading up to mccall. my mom drove up from salt lake and joined us for a couple days while we were up there, which was really fun for me, and so nice of my mother-in-law.


my mother-in-law is so good at doing fun things with the kids and got this great bubble machine for them to play with. 








 


my niece, calli, was a huge help with the kids all week.




two grandmas with their grandkids.

and then we went to mccall:

 








my cute niece, lainey.










jeanie brought her kayak and we all had fun riding around in it. 







my brother-in-law brought this aerobie with him and they had a blast throwing it around in the water.





randy and carsten.




grandpa peck and my father-in-law, bob.


jeanie










diane was giddy dragging my sister-in-law, kim, around in this raft.



jonathan loved being in the water. we don't have a bathtub in our house, so he's not really used to being submerged at all and thought it was pretty great.












































on the last evening there, we attempted some family pictures.









this was at the very end. you can tell how cooperative my kids were being. 









and then we all went out to dinner.

already counting down the days until next year.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Too much fun! The family pics turned out great. That's a great shirt on you.

Ryan and Erin said...

Diane has grown so much! The other pictures haven't done her justice. Wow.