Thursday, February 7, 2013

january phone photos

 

here are all of the blurry pictures from my phone that i'm bad about uploading. some i've already posted on instagram (which i love, by the way), so if you follow me on that as well, sorry for the duplicates.


my kids love the feature of the phone camera that lets you turn it around so you can see yourself on the screen. 








i love this boy's scrunchy face.




the next few pictures are of jonathan eating a pickle. we were playing the game, "show me your pickle face," at dinner, which consisted of everyone eating a pickle and making silly sour faces. we decided to give jonathan his first pickle and thought that it would be hilarious, especially given his reaction to applesauce, but he defied our expectations and ate the whole thing as if it were no big deal.




while counting down the days until my mom's visit, she started doing a countdown on instagram and the girls wanted to do their own. here are some of the pictures from the countdown:



six


five

four

three

two

one


i got my haircut a couple weeks ago.


jonathan playing with my mom's birthday balloons.

randy's grandmother is downsizing and i was the lucky recipient of her sewing cabinet. it folds down into a table and has great storage space for all of my sewing supplies. it is a beautiful, solid wood piece and i love it.



diane got some fairy wings and other fairy accessories from her grammy for her birthday. here she is prancing around in front of the mirror.



i took these pictures of madeleine giggling the morning before the tooth incident. at least i got one last good picture of her adorable little smile (it's still adorable).



3 comments:

Lucy said...

Love that countdown! How cute of them! And I love your haircut! You do short hair so well! Someday I might be so brave!

debby said...

you should do it, lucy. short hair is so much fun. and you could totally pull it off.

Diane said...

Somehow I missed the two picture of Madeleine in our countdown. Weird. Also, I didn't get the Annie reference in the Tomorrow countdown until just now. I was probably just too excited to be coming.

I love these posts with all the pictures.