Saturday, March 20, 2010

sigh of relief

it's over.

months, no, years, of preparation crammed into 52 minutes of music. performed beautifully by my favorite. only slightly tainted by anxiety on my part.

but it all came together and there was no reason for me to be anxious. randy seemed calm, cool, and collected, surrounded by supportive and loving friends and family, many of whom came a long way to give that support. thank you.

last night, randy and i were sitting in bed and randy said, "i couldn't have done it without you." and i thought about it and said, "no, you could have done it much easier without me. but thanks for doing it with me." one of the beauties of marriage is getting to share in each others successes.

i have to admit, i'm looking forward to a little more time with our husband and father around here. and sunny weather and time outside.

i'm proud of you.

No comments: