Tuesday, October 21, 2008

haircut



about once a year i get fed up with my hair and chop it off. it's usually in november or december, but this year, it came a little early. i got my hair cut yesterday and i think i like it. it's one of those haircuts you have to get used to. i'm going to need some practice styling it as well. as in, instead of taking one minute to do my hair every day, i may up it to 3-5 minutes. but don't hold your breath.

madeleine is getting used to it too. when she saw me for the first time after the haircut yesterday, i went to pick her up and she started crying. throughout the day yesterday, she kept giving me this weird look as if to say, "you sound like my mommy, but you don't look like my mommy." today has been better, with less of those looks. we're all getting used to it.

7 comments:

Ryan and Erin said...

i like it too!

Maija said...

I like it.

Melissa B said...

very cute, madeline's reaction had me smiling.

Melissa B said...

oops, spelled her name wrong...

Diane said...

Look how cute you are!! I go out of town, and everything changes. I can't wait to see you.

beth said...

did you go to pearl again? or someone else?

debby said...

i went to pearl.