Saturday, January 5, 2008

one week older

well, it's been a week since i've posted any pictures of madeleine, so i figure it's about time to update you on her growth. she is more adorable every day.

i love this next series of pictures of her. i realize that they are pretty much all the same, but i can't help myself from posting all of them.



probably just gas, but the smile is still cute.



madeleine hanging out with her cousins.


madeleine with her grandmas.

after bath time.
two snowflake ladies.

2 comments:

Margaret Tueller said...

cute!

Nicole S said...

Love the pictures!!! One thing I wish I would have done is take pictures on each day she/he became another month older. Now I want to put pictures of Brenden in a frame that has each of his months until 1 year old, but I'm not sure how old he is in all the fotos. Another cute thing I've seen is having some play toy or object and take pictures next to it either by week or month or something and watch the baby grow! So fast. Your baby girl is absolutely adorable!! Thanks for the pictures!!