Tuesday, April 24, 2012

graduation 2012

randy is the one in the pink hood
because we weren't busy enough with having a baby and moving out of state, we decided to throw a graduation in the mix, too.

randy graduated from BYU last weekend with his masters of music in piano performance. he really enjoyed his masters degree and i am so proud of him. and so happy to be done with school for at least a few years.

here are pictures from both the university commencement on thursday and randy's convocation with the college of fine arts on friday.

madeleine watching all the graduates walk in


everyone that came. jonathan is hiding in the wrap in front of me, where he happily slept through the entire ordeal. very accommodating.

the linford group

our new family of five. not that you can see the fifth.

with randy's parents

with my parents

with my grandparents

with my sister and her husband

randy and me
showing off the hood
walking up to receive his degree

being presented on stage
with kory katseanes
after convocation. randy explaining something to his dad and me appearing to yell at someone on my phone.

audrey and jonathan


the handsome grad

my grandfather and randy's dad

No comments: