Monday, November 14, 2011

phone photo dump


 some of these pictures are from quite a while ago. i may or may not sync my phone approximately twice a year. 


 just picking out a morning outfit.


testing out "joker," as a halloween costume. we went with candy corn instead. a little more age appropriate. 


my ragamuffin. she has gotten better, but she used to end up with most of her dinner in her hair by the time the meal was over. 
 

along the same vein... can you see that red object in her hair? yes, that is a fruit snack. and yes, we did take her out in public like that. i could explain the circumstances and why it wasn't removed before we went out in public, but the details are more complicated than i care to go into and i don't have to explain myself all of the time on my blog. suffice it to say it wasn't my proudest moment as a mother. 



one of our summer picnics in the park. i love my mountain backdrop.



another picnic day.
 




diane has been transitioning to one nap lately. it doesn't always go so smoothly though. sometimes she falls asleep when i would rather she doesn't.




art mornings in our living room.


the girls helping me smash the leaves down in the dumpster. one of their favorite jobs.

1 comment:

Diane said...

The first picture is my favorite.

But I do love them all.