Friday, December 3, 2010

2010 christmas season: december 3rd


perfect my playlists.

i take my christmas music very seriously. i have multiple playlists to choose from depending on my mood: children's christmas, christmas fun, christmas calm, and general christmas.

some of my favorites that i can't do without:

still, still, still - mormon tabernacle choir
were you there? by - mormon tabernacle choir
o come, o come emmanuel - mormon tabernacle choir
christmas time is here - vince guaraldi
o tannenbaum - vince guaraldi
sing sweet and low - ray h. linford
white christmas - bing crosby
i saw three ships - nat king cole
buon natale - nat king cole
the happiest christmas tree - nat king cole
jingle bells - frank sinatra

and some guilty pleasures:

all i want for christmas is you - mariah carey
last christmas - jimmy eat world
baby it's cold outside - ella fitzgerald

2 comments:

beth said...

you know how i feel about "i saw three ships." why haven't we been singing it yet?

Diane said...

I love "Baby It's Cold Outside" by James Taylor also.

My favorite Christmas music memories: The Ray Conniff Singers.

Favorite album: Arpeggio by Jory Thompson's family.

I feel a blog post coming on...