Sunday, September 16, 2007

pregnancy pictures




well, after many requests, here they are: pictures of me with a pregnant belly. i have to admit, i feel much bigger right now than these pictures make me look, but i'm sure that i will only start to feel and look bigger as it gets closer to my due date. the second picture is an attempt to emphasize the belly. i'm not sure if it helps.

i also like the way that the sun shines down in the pictures to make a kind of spotlight on the baby. i can hear the announcer in the background, accompanied by a drumroll, "and now, presenting ms. madeleine!" only like the von trapps, she's not ready to come out yet. except she's not running away from austria through the mountains...

3 comments:

Nicole S said...

Yes! Thanks for the pictures! You look great! I love your girl's name. It's pretty. When is your due date again? Are you done with law school or how much longer? I think you're my hero for going through law school and being prego. (I added you to my blog, I hope that's ok. It so much easier than trying to memorize the address and now I can stay updated! YEAH!) Felicitaciones.

natalie said...

Gorgeous! I am so glad you have a blog! Just to warn you, I will check it each day, so please keep the pics coming!

Bethany said...

way to reference the von trapps! Poor uncle max, standing there anxiously, hoping the family successfully escaped... wait... not applicable? doh.

you look lovely with a little belly!!!